Well, I haven't written anything for quite a while, but that is mostly because things have been going so well and not much has changed over the last month.
However, last weekend we were able to go home and visit with family, and we were treated to a wonderful baby shower while we were there. Gary's parents were also able to come visit us in Virginia a few weeks ago, and we had a great relaxing visit.
We did have one small 'scare' because I failed my first Glucose Tolerance Test, but it was nothing to worry about because I passed the 3 hour test with flying colors. Other than having to be poked so much, it wasn't that bad. We were just very happy to find out that there were no blood sugar problems.
I'll try to get some pictures of the shower from family to post on the blog. We forgot our own camera in Virginia, but I know my dad took a lot for me. My cousin Sarah also took some great pics of Gary and I that I will get from her soon and post a few as well.
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts you've been sending us!! We have gotten some precious outfits as well as many nursery essentials. We really appreciate everything and know this baby will be well provided for!! =)
More pics to come soon I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment