We had the same ultrasound tech as last time and she remembered us unfortunately..lol (She got aggravated with us asking about gender guessing last time) The tech didn't get us a lot of great pics to bring home, but we had a very good view of our little sweetie on the screen! She kept her hands in her face most of the time, but we were able to see her little nose and mouth very well. She was sucking her thumb and moving her hands around. We could even see her little lips moving as she opened and closed her mouth.
She is very active in there! I feel her moving all the time now and Gary can even feel her with his hand on my belly! It is an awesome feeling to know she is really in there because I can feel her gymnastics. Now we have started the name search. There are a couple names we both like, but we are most concerned about not picking a name that will be too popular. We don't won't there to be 4 other people in her class with the same name. And it is kinda hard to judge this because they aren't the same names that we know as popular. So we will do our research and share some favorites soon I hope! =)



Now about our vacation, the reason no one heard from us right after the announcement because we were on our way to the boonies! We rented a beautiful little farm house in the mountains and had no Internet or cell signal for a few days. Gary and Dad had a blast trout fishing in the mountain streams while Mom and I enjoyed relaxing in the peaceful mountains. We sat on the covered porch and watched deer grazing in the field. We saw a good bit of wildlife. Several days in a row we saw a mother deer with two little fawns. They were super cute! We also saw a bald eagle, a giant ground hog, and Dad saw a beaver swimming in the stream.
I wish we could have stayed longer, but we did have great fun shopping for our little girl when we returned to civilization. Mom helped me pick out a crib and the bedding, and we bought several little outfits. It is hard not to buy everything in the store! =) I may just have to post some pics of some of the cute stuff we found.
I am SOOO excited for you guys!! Congratulations! Girls are SO much fun! And, shopping for them is a definite perk, too :). Love you guys! Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDelete