His & Hers Homemade

Thursday, June 30, 2011

7 months and going strong

Carly is now 7 months old! She LOVES being outside, so we give her as many opportunities as possible. We take a walk early every morning down around the lake. She loves seeing all the animals as we spot squirrels, rabbits, birds, and ducks. We even see a little duck family most days, and the little baby ducks will come right up to us.

We have also recently taken her to pick blueberries at a local farm. They were awesome, and even though she isn't big enough to eat them yet she had fun picking them!

She really had a busy day because there was a tour of a local sustainable farm that we had planned to visit. So that same evening we took her there. She saw cows, chickens, pigs, and lots of baby animals. Mommy and Daddy were able to taste some fresh milk and cheese. It was a lot of fun.



We are going again this morning to pick blueberries to take on vacation. Vacation pics to come soon!
Oh, and I'd like to share my first article of clothing that I made on my new sewing machine...
A 4th of July dress for Carly!
And here's a cute pic of her newest diaper that I love because it is soooo soft and fluffy. And she is holding a rattle I made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment