His & Hers Homemade

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Handmade Store

Some of you may know that I started a business selling my handmade items. I've been selling to local baby stores and on facebook. However, several people have asked me about my items that don't have facebook. A lot of people have heard of esty.com, but it cost money to list items there and I don't do a large volume so I didn't really like that option.

Now there is a new site like esty and ebay but it is free for sellers to list. It is called shophandmade.com
So I have opened a store there to showcase some of my items. You can see a link to my store at the top of this blog. If you need any baby shower gifts, hats, toys, shoes, etc just let me know. I do mostly custom orders and make things for tiny babies to adults!







No comments:

Post a Comment