So I am terrible at updating because I want to be able to spend time writing and good post and adding pictures, but that time just never comes..lol
So I'll do my best with the few minutes I have now between chasing Carly around the office.
Carly has lots of new tricks such as crawling, pulling up, and even a few first words. She is now saying Dada and Duck. She has the "D" sound mastered. We are working on the "M' sound =)
She enjoyed her first trip to the zoo on Labor Day and LOVED it. I'll share some pictures of us feeding the giraffes and birds.
She is super active these days and eating a ton! She loves her oatmeal cooked in a little apple juice. I also add some fruit each day and you should see the size bowl that she eats. It is unreal. Maybe I should take a picture of that.
Also, she had her 9 month picture appointment today and she did awesome! Can't wait to get those in and share them with everyone. There is a bathtub picture I know will be adorable.
Oh and one more thing, we see the teeth again. The same tooth we could see months ago is showing itself again along with the tooth next door. Neither have broken the gums but she is chewing like crazy on them. So the big toothless grin's days may be numbered.
No comments:
Post a Comment