Sorry the posting have been quite random lately. I've been learning & experimenting with posting things from different programs. So here is a decent update.
Carly can now roll in any direction she so chooses as you see in the video. =) She is smiling and laughing a good bit now. Her little personality is really shining through these days. She is enjoying tummy time so much more now that she feels like she can do something in that position. This little girl really wants to crawl. I can't imagine it taking her much longer to figure it out. She just needs to get stronger.
She is also beginning to sleep better including TAKING NAPS! This is a huge blessing because I've been holding her for 4+ months and she is getting heavy..lol
She is enjoying her car seat more and going on rides in the car. She even falls asleep in there on occasion. Also, another blessing.
I'm feeling better about how she will handle our trip over Easter. She is tolerating so much more than just a couple weeks ago. I think a lot of it has to do with how well she can sit up now. And we will be close to 6 months when we come home after Easter, so she will start solids soon after we return. We attended a baby food cooking class today for fun with some friends. She did great and I learned some good recipes for sneaking in things like spinach..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment