His & Hers Homemade

Sunday, March 27, 2011

4 Months Old

Here are some pics since I've been doing terrible keeping this updated








These are actually at around 2 1/2 months old. We couldn't believe how well she did. She wasn't an easy baby at this age.
Well recently she had her 4 month shots and did awesome. Hardly cried at all and slept like a rock for two nights afterward. (too bad that couldn't last)

She smiles a lot now and laughs if you tickle her ribs. She can also roll over very easily when she wants to, but she doesn't enjoy tummy time yet. I think she chooses not to roll over because she gets frustrated trying to crawl but not going anywhere yet..lol

We are greatly anticipating our trip home for Easter, but a bit nervous about our first big trip. I hope she does OK on the plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment