His & Hers Homemade

Monday, April 12, 2010

New addition to the family

We are expecting our first child!! We had our first doctor's visit today and found out we have a healthy, growing baby! It measured 9 weeks old, so we should be due Nov. 15, 2010. Below are the pics from our first ultrasound. We will have another ultrasound and appointment mid-May. We were also able to see and hear the little heartbeat which was VERY fast!



3 comments:

  1. Julie! I am so excited for you to be having a little tot! YAY for babies :) You will such a great mom! I had a feeling that you would be announcing such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'm so excited it hardly seems real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie!!!! I totally did not realize you were updating a blog!! SO sorry to just now comment, and WOW O WOW! I am super excited for you guys and your new addition!! A Thanksgiving baby...how fun! Thanks for sharing...love you so much!

    ReplyDelete