Well things have actually been going very well lately! The bathroom is coming along well, the fall leaves are beautiful, it looks like we will be closing on our old house very soon, and I've found a new fun hobby!
Gary has gotten the bathroom almost ready to tile. (That's the step I am most excited about and can hopefully be more helpful than I have been with some of the other things) I'll post a few pics of the progress. Most of his work lately has been on the shower which is looking great.
We took a quick trip to the mountains with Max last weekend to see the fall leaves. The weather was kinda nasty but we all had a good time. The leaves were wonderful and Max got some needed exercise. (Since his surgery and his new diet he is eating great but gaining weight!!) I'll post some of the best pics of the trees.
And it looks like we are actually going to get rid of the old house in Baton Rouge finally!! It should happen sometime next week!! Whoooo! Big prayers answers! I'll post an update if it does happen.
And for my birthday last month Gary bought me some knitting supplies and I've been having fun learning this new skill. I made a scarf, a sweater for Max, and I'm working on a camo sock hat for Gary. I'll get some pics of those things as well.
We can't believe we've been here in Virginia for 6 months already, but we can't wait for the holidays so we can visit our families!
No comments:
Post a Comment